Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Life is full of Ups & Downs.
Saturday, August 7, 2010


“But because they didn’t see each other very often, their relationship had more ups and downs than either of them had experienced before. Since everything felt right when they were together, everything felt wrong when they weren’t. ”
— Nicholas Sparks

我一整天都呆在家里, 对着电脑或者去客厅陪爸爸和妈妈看电视.很乖吧 ? 我现在已经很少往外跑了, unless I got a need to. 我现在只想花多一点时间在父母与男友,有多一点美好的时光. Not forgetting my close friends too. 因为多6天就是我的19岁生日,过了那天我答应父母我会去找工作.我一定做得到. (: 我不能一直依赖父母,我也要帮父母 lessen the workload etc(s). 也不用每次出去就跟父母伸手拿$$, instead I'm able to provide them with a bit of money once I'm working. 我终于想通了 !

It's unusual for me to post in chinese isn't it ? Haha, I actually spent hours trying to type in chinese. :/ I realised that my standards for my language has dropped. I know how to speak but when it comes to finding the word in 'pin yin', I tends to mess it up abit. I guess it's time for me to improve a bit on it now. I'm gonna read some chinese newspapers. :D

2 more days till National day,
& 6 more days till my birthday (:


Our lips must always be sealed- 10:41 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)